Paducah Public Schools online registration is open for students returning for the 2021-22 school year. (Note: If your student was not enrolled in Paducah Public Schools on the last day of school for the 2020-21 school year, they are not a returning student. Please see new student enrollment information.)
- To register your student, you must have an active Infinite Campus parent portal account.
- Click here to start registration for your returning student.
- If you do not have access to the Infinite Campus parent portal, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information to receive your activation key:
- Parent/Guardian name and date of birth
- Student name and date of birth
- School name where planning to enroll
- Online registration is not compatible with mobile devices.
If you do not have access to a computer that has internet access, registration kiosks have been set up at each school. You can come to ANY Paducah City School to complete online registration for all of your children enrolled in our district even if they go to different city schools. Here’s the schedule:
- Paducah Tilghman High School
9 am-12 pm, Monday-Thursday
Call 270-444-5650, then press 4 to schedule an appointment
- Morgan Elementary
8 am-12 pm, Monday-Thursday
No appointment necessary
- McNabb Elementary
8 am-12 pm and 1 pm-3 pm, Monday-Thursday
Call 270-444-5750 to schedule an appointment
- Clark Elementary
Monday-Thursday during operating hours
Call 270-444-5730 to schedule an appointment