icon facebook     icon facebook   icon facebook   icon facebook

Tilghman Registration


2022–2023 Registration

If you are registering a student that is new to Paducah Public Schools, you can begin the registration process here.

Registration Information

2022–2023 New Student Enrollment

The following information will be needed to enroll your child at Paducah Tilghman High School:

  • Proof of Residency in the form of a utility bill in the parent/legal guardian’s name at the address where you live.
  • Out of Zone Approval is needed if you do not live in the Paducah City Schools zone. Paperwork must be approved by the Paducah Public Schools district office. See our registrar for a copy of the paperwork.
  • A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
  • If the student does not live with either parent listed on the birth certificate, the adult enrolling the student must have legal guardianship of the student.
  • If parents are divorced, the school will need a copy of the divorce papers stating the adult enrolling the student is the legal guardian and if the parents have joint custody.
  • A current Kentucky immunization certificate. Out of state students may see our nurse in the on-site Baptist Health Center to transfer the immunizations to a Kentucky form.
  • A physical in the state of Kentucky on approved state form. Our Baptist Health Center on the 1st floor of the school can provide the physical.
  • A copy of the student’s transcript or report card is helpful if available so that the counselors know how to schedule classes for the student.